POWER UP WITH GABA TEA
UNLIKE MANY OTHER HERBS AND INGREDIENTS, GABA DOESN’T HAVE A ROMANTIC PAST ROOTED IN MYTH.
Unlike many other herbs and ingredients, Gaba doesn’t have a romantic past rooted in myth.
To get a little scientific on you, GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) is one of the main neurotransmitters for the CNS (Central Nervous System). It acts as a kind of brake, such that it prevents over-excitement of the nervous system. A neutraliser, if you will.
GABA can be made from oolong tea, and can also be produced using the same fermantation process by using black or green tea.
The discovery of GABA was a bit of an accident. Just over 20 years ago, Japanese scientists were performing experiments on how to preserve food better. They discovered that when tea leaves are exposed to nitrogen, it significantly increased the GABA levels in the tea.
Since then, GABA tea has become a standard part of the Japanese diet. The Japanese believe that GABA tea has calming properties and other health benefits.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Assists stress relief by lowering anxiety levels
- Helps alleviate symptoms of bipolar and depression
- Aids in memory retention
- Increases overall mental alertness
- Proven to help people undergoing alcohol detox programs by making the withdrawal symptoms lessen.
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves the elasticity of skin and prevents wrinkles from forming
- A natural sleep aid, not only helping you go to sleep faster but also ensuring that your quality of sleep is great
- Increases your energy levels
- Has anti bacterial properties
- Increases sexual performance
5 replies on “POWER UP WITH GABA TEA“
This is truly helpful, thanks.
I spent a lot of time to find something similar to this
I spent a lot of time to find something like this
Thanks, it is quite informative
It works quite well for me